Our unit of aesthetic medicine of Valencia, treats facial and body alterations, caused by endogenous or exogenous factors, such as aging, wrinkles, dyschromia, vascular alterations, alopecias, lipodystrophies, etc.
This specialization uses minimally invasive techniques to treat patients, so it does not require an operating room or general anesthesia. For proper practice is proper training.
VISIA Personalized Facial Analysis
Our expert dermatologists use VISIA in order to design a personalized skin treatment where the amount of sun damage, pigmentation levels, wrinkles, the state of our pores, the texture of the dermis, the degree of sebum, and amount of vascular lesions that may exist are initially assessed before recommending treatment.
We offer 3 different types of peels according to the treatment goal:
– Salicylic Acid Peel to treat acne and its blemishes
– Melasma Peel to combat hyperpigmentation, solar lentigo, and melasmas of hormonal origin.
– Phenol Peel to fight facial aging, this peel reaches the deeper layers of the dermis and is able to eliminate wrinkles, brown spots, and vascular lesions.
One of the differentiating factors at the Ricart Medical Institute is the wide variety of state-of-the-art treatments and laser technology offered to patients in the field of aesthtic medicine and dermatology.
– ELLIPSE IPL LASER TREATMENT AGAINST AGING: Combats signs of ageing in face, neck, chest, and hands as it repairs pigmented lesions, redness, spider veins, lack of tone and vitality as well as wrinkles in just one session.
– CO2 LASER for the elimination of wrinkles: the CO2 laser causes a controlled ablation of the epidermal surface, allowing cellular renewal and activating the natural production of collagen.
– CO2 LASER for the treatment of puffiness and dark circles: The periocular CO2 laser combats unsightly under eye puffiness. Since the energy emitted by the CO2 laser destroys the pigment that makes up the dark circles immediately.
ULTHERAPHY is the only non-surgical, non-invasive treatment approved by the FDA that tightens and tones the skin of face, neck, chest, arms, elbows, and knees in just one session with results comparable to those obtained from surgical interventions.
ULTHERAHY penetrates the deepest layer of our skin that up to now were only accessible through surgery with a focused ultrasound to naturally reactivate its regeneration.
The treatment lasts from 30 to 90 minutes and does not require downtime, allowing the patients to return to their daily routine after completion of the treatment.
Facial mesotherapy treatment options:
* RMI Mesotherapy: a special formulation consisting of vitamins, antioxidants, and active ingredients that provides nutrition to the skin is injected, improving firmness and accelerating cellular regeneration.
* RMI Whitening Mesotherapy: a formulation consisting of active ingredients is injected into the skin that acts by reducing pigmentation in melasmas or dark spots.
* PRP Mesotherapy: combats the effects of facial photoaging thanks to the intense cellular regeneration after the application of microinjections with growth factors extracted from the patient’s blood plasma.
Facial fillers are used to correct lines like the nasolabial furrow, periorbital lines ( “crow’s feet”, frown lines between the eyebrows), perioral area ( “barcode lines”or “smoker’s lines”), or to improve the volume of the lips or cheeks.
The most common fillers are the botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid
Lipofilling or lipotransfer is a facial lipograft technique that uses the patient’s own fat (autologous fat) to fill and increase the volume in deficit areas such as cheeks and lips.
Candidates for this technique are those patients who want to redistribute body fat volume by removing excess fat from problem areas and transferring it to areas where it is needed.
The laser’s highly concentrated light eliminates hair follicles in a safe and controlled manner, without damaging the surrounding tissues and preventing future hair growth
Here at the Ricart Medical Institute, we have the latest technology available for medical laser hair removal to achieve painless, effective, and long-lasting hair removal with visible results from the first session.
At RMI we have the following systems available:
-Diode Laser : Vectus
– Nd Yag Laser
– IPL: Pulsed light
For more information, please feel free to contact us at 960 619 002